The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @SRDorman: @joshaw @edinburghbelles @edfoc @backonmybike Hope you’re also coming on @POPScotland ? https://t.co/U6KcCQIC83 20 hours ago
- RT @CityLab: Some bike infrastructure is worse than none at all trib.al/KRxKi77 https://t.co/UkFYVVZkTt 20 hours ago
- RT @TheBikeStation: Are you up for the challenge? Sign up for @LovetoRide_ #Edinburgh bit.ly/1S4Leov https://t.co/Ze4WyfWJAu 20 hours ago
- RT @kim_harding: Now that's my idea of retirement... ;-) twitter.com/FT/status/6956… 20 hours ago
- @velovoice thanks for your comment on edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/you… sadly can see the image in the link 1 day ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: School run
Going home, if only the rest of the school run was like this
Setting out to collect a child from school, doesn’t need to be by car
Going home from school, cycle friendly places give teenagers the freedom they lose when they are strapped into cars to take them to from school, their friends, etc
Happy, healthy kids on the school run, we need to make this normal, everyday and ordinary.
This is the way children should be collected from school.
Active travel in all its forms is something that should be encouraged in a civilised society.
Shopping on the school run… … who says you need to have a car?