The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @Bicicleto_ZGZ: RT @EdinCycleChic: Child transport edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/chi… https://t.co/S8Ovq7FSvp 9 hours ago
- Child transport edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/chi… https://t.co/lPrK4aWMgM 3 days ago
- The is shocking, it shows that we are going the wrong way twitter.com/Emiliajaneagai… 4 days ago
- Taking home shopping edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/tak… https://t.co/RkaqnD9Uud 5 days ago
- Happy Friday! edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2016/09/23/rid… https://t.co/RtqcHAhz7n 1 week ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: Quality Bike Corridor
Another reminder, if any were needed, that Edinburgh need better quality cycle infrastructure. This is called a “Quality Bike Corridor”, it is not.
For Christmas we would like to see a serious commitment to making out streets people friendly and not more rubbish like the so called Quality Bike Corridor
Bizarrely this road with a high volume of motor traffic, is called a “Quality Bike Corridor” by the City of Edinburgh Council. People ride on this street despite the road environment, not because of it!
These photos were taken on the ironically named “Quality Bike Corridor”, it is of notably low quality.