The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- A wee bit of Copenhagen comes to Edinburgh edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2015/07/30/a-w… http://t.co/eletGMGpnn 8 hours ago
- RT @roadshare: "I'm signing because I'm a motorist, a cyclist and a pedestrian." Please sign too ow.ly/PYLz0 6 days ago
- RT @BikeBelle: this could be your new #cruiserbike! indiegogo.com/projects/mira-… http://t.co/t9PB1UcSdf 6 days ago
- RT @CriticalMassEDI: Get on your bike and ride with us: 31st July edinburghcriticalmass.wordpress.com/2015/07/18/get… @EdinCycleChic @EdinBikeLanes @POPScotland @inner… 1 week ago
- RT @CyclingScotland: Cycling with babies, but where to start? @backonmybike can help you set up your own #family cycle group http://t.co/lM… 2 weeks ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Smart commuters Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: Mother and child
Just going home from nursery
Active travel can make for happier children. You can’t stop to play with the railing when strapped in the back of a car.
These Helios tandems are getting more popular as a means of family transport. by LaidBackBikes.
Shopping on the school run… … who says you need to have a car?
Stabiliser used to be the standard way to learn to ride, but these days balance bikes are more commonly seen.
Here at Edinburgh Cycle Chic, we really don’t understand why people say they need a car to transport children.