The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @CyclingScotland: Registering for our #CycleFriendly Employer programme could help with at least one of these bit.ly/1T8pbxz ht… 19 hours ago
- RT @HamiltonInches: Let's celebrate this Chinese new year! #yearofthemonkey bit.ly/1nRi6ov https://t.co/xCi27ckKji 19 hours ago
- RT @kim_harding: .@EdinCycleChic @Nauris_L trees are also notorious for thier habit of not wearing Hi-viz & helmets, so are clearly to blam… 19 hours ago
- RT @EdFashionTweets: **ALL TICKETS FOR @EdiFashionShow NOW ON SALE** Tix from £15-60 for Friday & Saturday & Afterparty. #edfashion http… 1 day ago
- RT @ladyfleur: Five years ago today my hubby photographed my new bike, now the icon for my bike life. Viva Juliett, viva Ladyfleur. https:/… 1 day ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: fashion show
Just came across this great video of the Münchner Radl&Fashion Show: wouldn’t it be great to have something like this in Edinburgh?
Muse, could a Dressing for the Destination fashion show work in Edinburgh? OK, maybe not out of doors in this weather, but there are other ways of doing things, a thought for the future.