The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @EdinburghRR: Car parked, blocking pavement - Viewing a problem rightrelevance.com/search/article… https://t.co/5vjHJi8Li0 17 hours ago
- RT @LadyVelo: Ladies and Gentlemen who love your #cycling clothing: You NEED to be watching #VulpineXmas on @vulpinecc 🎄🚲 https://t.co/zXc… 17 hours ago
- RT @edfoc: Afghan Cycles: The Bold Women Biking in Afghanistan ow.ly/3yurHc We are looking forward to screening this film next y… 17 hours ago
- Box Bike Helsinki @BoxBikeHelsinki boxbikehelsinki.luppi.fi/eng/ 1 day ago
- RT @backonmybike: Every bike makes a difference! If you have an unused adaptive bike please contact us! @CyclingSurgeon @CTC_Cyclists http… 1 day ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: E-bike
As you get older you might want a wee bit of assistance
E-bikes are slowly increasing in popularity in Edinburgh, some people feel the need for a wee bit of help with the hills, and who can blame them?
In a hilly town like Edinburgh it is no surprise that E-bikes are getting more common, all the convenience of a bicycle with a wee bit of extra help for the uphill bits.
E-bikes are becoming more popular with older riders in Edinburgh.