The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @afternoonZA: Clothing means so much more when you can relate to it. And all clothing is handmade, even if it's by hands you can't see. … 3 hours ago
- RT @backonmybike: I want to help @AfghanCycles show the world how cycling transforms life for women in Afghanistan - you can too: https://t… 3 hours ago
- RT @Radlhauptstadt: Jetzt Tickets für die Münchner Radl&Fashion Show am 17. September sichern! http://t.co/OTYek271LD 10 hours ago
- RT @FT: "Exercise is the world’s best drug. It’s just not a weight loss drug” on.ft.com/1MTiE6T 4 days ago
- A classic number, the little black bag edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/lit… http://t.co/3UOhuUbokj 4 days ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: cycling in high heels
On the subject of heels we are looking forward to the Heels on Wheels event as part of the Edinburgh Festival of Cycling.
No seeing a friend… … just turn and ride over to say hello. The bicycle is a very sociable means of transport.
Who says you have to wear flat shoes to ride a bicycle?
by Steven Sutterby.
Following our post last week on Sheepskin slippers we though we should show that Edinburgh can do high heels too.