The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @kim_harding: heraldscotland.com/news/14100734.… Extended Edinburgh tram route must avoid "dangerous and dysfunctional" design flaws, cycle campaig… 12 hours ago
- RT @Chris_Boardman: 2013 David Cameron "I want to see a cycling revolution...for us to rival any of our European neighbours" now 2015 & Con… 1 day ago
- RT @SpokesLothian: Why Councils often need your strong (but constructive) support 1. magnatom.net/2015/11/cycle-… 2. theguardian.com/cities/2015/oc… https… 1 day ago
- RT @bikinginmpls: Wearing ordinary clothing while riding a bike can normalize biking for everyone, by @kim_harding bit.ly/1PXerz0 1 day ago
- More cycle advertising https://t.co/v5WgMfn9vT 1 day ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: Cargo Bike
Off to deliver a Bakfiets (then ride back)
Cargo bikes can carry the world, if only we’d let them
The versatile Circe Helios tandem being used as a load bike, this is Dave Gardner of LaidBack Bikes.
Another cargo trike in Marchmont by LaidBackBikes.
Interest in family load bikes is increasing, here are a couple of people trying out an Urban Arrow. It would be great to see more of these sorts of bikes on the roads.
It is great to see the rise of the cargo bike on Edinburgh’s streets, here are couple of pictures of the Urban Arrow in action. by Laid Back Bikes. by Laid Back Bikes.
Nice to see another cargo bike in Edinburgh