The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- Looking back edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2016/07/23/loo… https://t.co/pQlWQ3BNYq 3 hours ago
- Summer time in Edinburgh edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2016/07/22/sum… https://t.co/VBRWRHDoRw 1 day ago
- RT @kim_harding: cyclingindustry.news/londoncycling/ Attitudes to Cycling study reveals a third of London’s cyclists started since appearance of safer… 1 day ago
- RT @SpokesLothian: Londoners - 75% say cycling contributes positively to quality of life & social benefits --> cyclingindustry.news/londoncycling/ https… 1 day ago
- RT @AnnaFeintuck: Skirts for female cyclists (1897)—allowing 'Full Use of Limbs' & adjusts in 2 secs so 'she may enter a Drawing-Room' http… 1 day ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Category Archives: Scotland
Not sure what these two cyclists were looking back at, but the cycle infrastructure they having to use is very backward looking.
At last it is Summer time in Edinburgh
The Edinburgh summer feels like it comes but once a year, so why not celebrate it with ice cream?
Old Skool, this guy has probably been riding the same bike since it was new
It great to see smartly dressed guys on bikes such as this gent in a blue jacket
Let hear it for summer and wrap around shades
You don’t need fancy clippy things, you can ride a bicycle with what ever footwear you choose, choose bike, choose freedom!