The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
December 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @DawnConnor: A grear little film on how enabling children to #cycle safely to school improves things for everyone. https://t.co/OcrAUwUv… 13 hours ago
- RT @YehudaMoon: Am I the only one who looks at this shot & thinks of the pure bike porn on @fixedgearwizard's Fixed Gear Gallery? https://… 1 day ago
- RT @heraldmagazine: Marianne Taylor: How Harris Tweed is weaving a successful island economy heraldscotland.com/opinion/141116… @harristweedauth https… 1 day ago
- RT @edfoc: If you are thinking of cargo bike hire this winter edfoc.org.uk/about/cargo-bi… would you want studded tyres? 1 day ago
- RT @SpokesLothian: Like this idea? If so, vote! -> edinburgh.dialogue-app.com/increasing-cou… + Check all ideas, vote 1 star (bad) to 5 (good). + Comment htt… 1 day ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Category Archives: Not Scotland
We came across this wee video of the Urban Arrow, Dutch electric cargo bike from Greenaer in Dublin, and as there a couple of these bikes in Edinburgh we thought we’d post it up here. Enjoy. In Edinburgh the Urban … Continue reading
There are Cycle Chic Fashion Shows around the world, wouldn’t it be cool to have one in Edinburgh? Here are a few examples: Cork Dublin Antwerp Budapest Wellington Long Beach Come on Edinburgh, we can do this too!
Pedalshed handmade saddle covers, a great piece of Danish design, aiming to improve your ride.
Another amazing Pedal on Parliament protest ride, although it was more like a carnival, certainly it had a very festive feel. Good to see that there we people among the Lycra throng just in ordinary cloths and some that had … Continue reading
Dear British Cycling if you would like to encourage women to cycle, may we suggest that you try something like this video.
Just came across this great video of the Münchner Radl&Fashion Show: wouldn’t it be great to have something like this in Edinburgh?