The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
June 2016 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @POPScotland: Great to see consistently strong support for all components of the proposed East-West Cycleway @adamrmcvey https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @TheBikeStation: Urgent bike donation appeal! Please donate your preloved bike to us and we do our best to put it back on cyclepaths. ht… 1 day ago
- RT @POPScotland: Will Scotland chart its own course? pllqt.it/PTvZL9 @HumzaYousaf @Cyclingscotland https://t.co/Aqa2EHeIVx 4 days ago
- RT @vonny_bravo: Also looking for a good tailor in Edinburgh right now. Any recommendations? 4 days ago
- RT @martynschmoll: "You own a car, not the street. The street belongs to all of us. This is not a war. It's a city." via @tvo https://t.co/… 1 week ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Author Archives: edinburghcyclechic
You don’t need fancy clippy things, you can ride a bicycle with what ever footwear you choose, choose bike, choose freedom!
This Saturday will be the fifth outing of the Pedal on Parliament protest ride. Given that this is an election year in Scotland, it is really important that there is a big turn out so please go PoP this Saturday!
The bicycle make for a very sociable form of transport, when was the last time you saw two drivers sauntering along having a chat?
The fur trimmed hood of the parker is still a classic
The bicycle is a very sociable means of transport
On the turn, we are moving from winter to spring