The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @TtlWomenCycling: We LOVE this cycling inspired dress.. bit.ly/1SldDXH https://t.co/aEWMI0vpCI 6 hours ago
- RT @copenhagenize: City of Oslo and @sykkelioslo is out celebrating citizens who cycle in the winter today. https://t.co/u09hgv81q6 21 hours ago
- The bicycle is transport at the human scale, time we did more to humanise our city edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2016/02/12/the… https://t.co/F6zra5vBzK 1 day ago
- RT @ionedinburgh: You could be the star of our new website. Show us what you love about your city... buff.ly/1o6xBsS https://t.co/9… 2 days ago
- A question that needs to be asked more often telegraph.co.uk/men/recreation… Why do drivers get away with attempted murder? 2 days ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Author Archives: edinburghcyclechic
The bicycle is transport at the human scale, time we did more to humanise our city.
The 800th cyclist at 10:31 and 46,824th of the year, a bit of a slow morning, but then it is only February.
“You can’t carry big loads on a bicycle”, Really? This box wouldn’t easily if in back of a medium sized car, you certainly could get it on a bus, yet here it is on the back of a bicycle. The … Continue reading
Nice to see an Urban Arrow in use
Just because it is autumn there is no need to put your bicycle away
A reminder of summer //embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js
Our spies were out at the weekend and stumbled across the SaddleSisters at the CycleFest, the lovely Fi and Bex make these funky handmade saddle covers, check them out!