The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @TheBikeStation: Look what we've been up too! Open for trading from 1st Nov #savethebikestation https://t.co/xklEIWg4Ov 10 hours ago
- Welcome to cycle friendly Edinburgh edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/wel… https://t.co/gMHqvc4LOy 18 hours ago
- RT @LovetoRide_: How #Edinburgh became a bike-friendly city > we salute you @TheBikeStation @SpokesLothian @EdinburghBikes @edfoc! https://… 1 day ago
- RT @TheBikeStation: A huge thanks to @Uber for your support! We now have office access to the internet through hot spotting #savethebikesta… 1 day ago
- RT @Stitch_Mi_Lane: Dont miss out on the sale at Stitch -Mi- Lane stitchmilane.bigcartel.com https://t.co/OCLquTYNT3 1 day ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Author Archives: edinburghcyclechic
Welcome to cycle friendly Edinburgh, Not! Well we still wish it was more cycle friendly, but it is great to see that there are so many cycle chic people out on the streets, even if this “Quality Bike Corridor” is … Continue reading
How often do you get that “Whoa, I'm early, again!” feeling, because it is quicker by bike then you expected?
It is almost a surprise that there aren’t more folding bike in Edinburgh, given the storage issue in tenement flats
Great to see a bamboo bicycle in the wild😉 Just another example of the Edinburgh hipster scene.
We have said it before and will say it again, kids love cycling!
You don’t need a car in the city to transport children
Taking home shopping, yes having a basket would make it easier, but is still possible without.