The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- Viking Biking Edinburgh
- Blue jacket and boots
- Blue jeans
- Let’s hear it for the rucksacks
- Flapping coat tails, like superman’s cloak
- Dressed for the office
- When the cargo bike start appearing on the bike racks, you know the future is brighter
- Smart shoes and stripy socks
- Welcome to cycle friendly Edinburgh
- Balance bikes for toddlers make life easier
- Need we say more? https://t.co/yUwFCEQAax 3 days ago
- Just a reminder that you don't have to wear Lycra to look good on a bicycle s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a0/d7/13/… 3 days ago
- #VikingBiking #Edinburgh Its snowing, so what? edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/vik… https://t.co/fCLoE03ao8 2 weeks ago
- RT @edfoc: Try it for yourselves with the #EdFoC Urban Arrow edfoc.org.uk/cargo-bike-hir… twitter.com/UrbanArrowcom/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @queeniequeensCC: Love this 🚴🏻♀️😍 https://t.co/84bzBdtNEo 1 month ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Author Archives: edinburghcyclechic
Some people say that the weather in Scotland means that we can have a cycling culture, we say this is nonsense, Edinburgh is on the same latitude as Copenhagen and we also have Viking Biking here too.
A quilted jacket is idea to keep the cold out when you are not riding fast, utility cyclists are like wheeled pedestrians and should be provided for accordingly, not force to ride with boy racers
Just riding across town, Lycra not required //embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js
Let’s hear it for the rucksacks, an easy way to carry stuff around //embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js
Flapping coat tails, like superman’s cloak, become a superhero, ride a bike!
Dressed for the office, dress for your destination, not the journey, need we say more?
When the cargo bike start appearing on the bike racks, you know the future is brighter. And there are an increasing number of this Urban Arrow cargo bike appearing across Edinburgh, you know.