The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- Balance bikes for toddlers make life easier
- Whoa, I’m early, again. It is quicker by bike.
- White Brommie
- Flapping coat tails
- The future is brighter
- Smart shoes and stripy socks
- Dressed for the office
- Flapping coat tails, like superman’s cloak
- Balance bikes are life changing
- Welcome to cycle friendly Edinburgh
- RT @kim_harding: Fantastic! Less that 30hrs into @TheBikeStation's Crowdfunding campaign & they are already 1/2 way to the target https://t… 13 hours ago
- Balance bikes for toddlers make life easier edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2016/12/02/bal… https://t.co/7gonNTdQZE 18 hours ago
- RT @TheBikeStation: Bike Station Crowdfunder has gone live. Help us to survive after the fire. We need your help. Pls retweet and pledge ht… 1 day ago
- Whoa, I’m early, again. It is quicker by bike. edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/who… https://t.co/inm3GzrzJP 1 day ago
- White Brommie edinburghcyclechic.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/whi… https://t.co/9KFHVDiX73 2 days ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Active travel Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Author Archives: edinburghcyclechic
Balance bikes for toddlers make life easier, because a toddler on a balance bike can easily keep pace with an adult walking. No need for a pushchair, it gives the child a valuable life skill, and keeps them fit and … Continue reading
How often do you get that “Whoa, I’m early, again” feeling, because it is always quicker by bike across the city?
Said before and will say it again, surprised there aren’t more folding bikes in Edinburgh given the lack of storage space in tenement flats
Just get out there and ride
When the cargo bike start appearing on the bike racks, you know the future is brighter. Interesting to note that Urban Arrow appears to be Edinburgh’s favourite cargo bike.
Smart shoes and stripy socks, a very British form of cycle chic
Here at Edinburgh Cycle Chic we believe you should dress for your destination, and not for a race.