The Cycle Chic Family
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- is.gd/roDRpr No Lycra? You're nicked, son. What! Who do they think they are, the fashion police? That our job (; 3 hours ago
- RT @EdinSpotlight: The Edinburgh sky went on fire as the sun set this evening http://t.co/SQWbyVbEPa 3 hours ago
- RT @LillyLyle: Tantallon! RT @medbubbles: Love these rapeseed fields @elcourier @elcouncil http://t.co/Ty6OreDzeP 3 hours ago
- RT @joannahartga: Just nearly got knocked off my bike by a @FirstinGlasgow bus in the city centre and really shaken up. How do I report it?… 5 hours ago
- RT @HighwayCodeGB: If you've started to walk across the road and traffic wants to turn into it, you have priority - traffic should give way… 5 hours ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Blue jeans Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist edinburgh Fixie Footwear Friends heels Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament red bike Red Jacket rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Shopping Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag Spring Summer the Meadows UGG boots winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: Winter cyclist
Just because there is snow on the ground it doesn’t mean that people stop using the bicycle as practical transport … … they just dress warm and carry on.
The Balaclava helmet, a form of head wear first sent to British troops to help protect them from the bitter cold weather during the Crimean War, now ideal for cycling in on cold winter days.
Following our post last week on Sheepskin slippers we though we should show that Edinburgh can do high heels too.
Taking home the shopping: another Raleigh 20 Shopper being used the way it was intended to be.