The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- White linen jacket or striped polo shirt, dress for your day, not for your mode of transport wp.me/pRpSv-Ym 22 hours ago
- RT @Stitch_Mi_Lane: Who saw Clothes to Die For on BBC last night? We proudly produce our garments in the UK, and tell you who made them.. h… 1 day ago
- RT @roadshare: David Martin @davidmam says best thing about cycling is hills esp the downhills with wind in your hair and sun on your face … 1 day ago
- Orange shoulder bag wp.me/pRpSv-Yk 1 day ago
- Red and blue polo shirt wp.me/pRpSv-Yi 2 days ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue jacket Blue jeans Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist children Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Green Jacket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Smart commuters Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots urban transport Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: shopping by bike
Riding a bicycle as transport is, and should be, a normal part of life.
Just going home from the shops, why complicate things?
Who says you have to have a car to go shopping?
It is remarkable how often you see people taking their shopping home by bike and yet the shop keeper seem to think that no one shops by bike.
Shopping on the school run… … who says you need to have a car?