The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- Hi-viz black wp.me/pRpSv-UP 19 hours ago
- @auntyemily @EdinCG glad that you like it, and it's great that you get that it is about making cycling normal (: 1 day ago
- RT @auntyemily: Celebrating a lack of lycra (& cycling being normal) via @EdinCG's blog of the week, congrats @EdinCycleChic! http://t.co/Q… 1 day ago
- RT @CriticalMassEDI: Friday - fully light Critical Mass ride facebook.com/events/6137761… … @CyclingEdin @EdinburghToday @EdinburghBikes @CTC_Sc… 1 day ago
- RT @kim_harding: Cycling is not dangerous – it’s bad driving kimharding.net/blog/?p=1944 1 day ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue jacket Blue jeans Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist children Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cycling in high heels cyclist Denim shorts Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed Harris Tweed Ride heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Smart commuters Spring Spring/winter Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots urban transport Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: Dutch Bike
It is great to see Dutch style transport in use in Edinburgh by harrywalton1.
by brend555 (aka Brendan Greaves). It is great to see more and more Dutch style bicycles in the city, they are the ideal form of personal transport in the city.
Cerise top, shorts and tights…
by kaputniq. Union Nostalgie omafiets, in Bristo Square.
These Dutch bikes are becoming more popular around Edinburgh (even though the topography of Edinburgh isn’t very Dutch), as the offer a simple means of practical transport.
Dutch style bike with a Derailleur rather than hub gears, to cope with the Edinburgh hills…
Great to see that Dutch style bikes are getting more popular in Edinburgh, in this case with floral panniers. A good example of practical personal transport, chapeau!