The Cycle Chic Family
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- Really looking forward to the 1st Edinburgh Harris Tweed Ride edfoc.org.uk/programme/sund… stumbed on the fashion shoot today, will tell later 31 minutes ago
- RT @_Cycle_Chic: The always dapper Kim. #edinburgh @edfoc #cyclechic instagram.com/p/atUHi1Ct-U/ 3 hours ago
- RT @DavidHoy84: Just been to see @edfoc Monumental Motion photo exhibition. Some lovely pics & not a bike helmet in sight, would love that … 4 hours ago
- Red bike wp.me/pRpSv-GV 12 hours ago
- Old skool bike wp.me/pRpSv-GR 1 day ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Blue jeans Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist edinburgh Fixie Footwear heels High heels Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament red bike Red Jacket rucksack Sandals Scotland Shopping Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag Spring Summer the Meadows UGG boots Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: Dutch Bike
by brend555 (aka Brendan Greaves). It is great to see more and more Dutch style bicycles in the city, they are the ideal form of personal transport in the city.
Cerise top, shorts and tights…
by kaputniq. Union Nostalgie omafiets, in Bristo Square.
These Dutch bikes are becoming more popular around Edinburgh (even though the topography of Edinburgh isn’t very Dutch), as the offer a simple means of practical transport.
Dutch style bike with a Derailleur rather than hub gears, to cope with the Edinburgh hills…
Great to see that Dutch style bikes are getting more popular in Edinburgh, in this case with floral panniers. A good example of practical personal transport, chapeau!