The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @discerningcyc: The popularity of #cycling is growing without doubt. Even seagulls are taking to two wheels now. http://t.co/kj4K68xQDD 15 hours ago
- RT @suegyford: Not only has Wellington's cone gone gold, someone's left a few spares handy for passers-by to try on :) http://t.co/yUBOMe0O… 15 hours ago
- @CriticalMassEDI @BarryDidcock It didn't make the online version, hence the picture pbs.twimg.com/media/BtpVwGVC… 15 hours ago
- Yellow checked shirt & a Great bike by the way (-; wp.me/pRpSv-YW 19 hours ago
- Sometime you see an immaculately dressed person on a bicycle and you are just not quick enough to get the picture wp.me/pRpSv-YT 1 day ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue jacket Blue jeans Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist children Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Green Jacket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Smart commuters Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots urban transport Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: Dutch Bike
It is great to see Dutch style transport in use in Edinburgh by harrywalton1.
by brend555 (aka Brendan Greaves). It is great to see more and more Dutch style bicycles in the city, they are the ideal form of personal transport in the city.
Cerise top, shorts and tights…
by kaputniq. Union Nostalgie omafiets, in Bristo Square.
These Dutch bikes are becoming more popular around Edinburgh (even though the topography of Edinburgh isn’t very Dutch), as the offer a simple means of practical transport.
Dutch style bike with a Derailleur rather than hub gears, to cope with the Edinburgh hills…
Great to see that Dutch style bikes are getting more popular in Edinburgh, in this case with floral panniers. A good example of practical personal transport, chapeau!