The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- Just chatting with friends wp.me/pRpSv-13M 1 day ago
- Check those heels wp.me/pRpSv-13K 2 days ago
- Just carrying a large roll of paper on a bike, there must be a story in that wp.me/pRpSv-13G 3 days ago
- RT @patrickharvie: Don't tell anyone, but a major win at Smith Commission today: @JohnSwinney left by ministerial car, I left by bike & bea… 3 days ago
- RT @StirlCycleHub: Fancy yourself as the next Ridley Scott? Like bikes? Check this out! - eepurl.com/8RsG1 Ridley's 1st film in 1965 … 3 days ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue Denim jacket Blue jacket Blue jeans Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist children Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Harris Tweed Harris Tweed Ride heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Smart commuters Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots urban transport Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: cyclist
Choice of footwear while riding a bike should always be a matter of personal choice
Check those heels, there is no reason why you should have to wear flats to ride a bicycle, it is your choice
Following on from yesterdays post, “When taking photos, look out for lamp posts“, also look out for trees.
Rain is not a reason to stay at home and not travel by bicycle, just wear a rain coat.
Sometimes it rains, but that doesn’t mean that people can’t use a bicycle as everyday transport
Are our streets really people friendly? This picture suggest not, there is much we could to make our streets more people friendly, so that families don’t have to cower behind bins while waiting to cross the road.