The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @pozorovatel1: The Independent Cycle helmets don't provide protection, says neurosurgeon independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-n… 4 hours ago
- RT @SustransScot: Canal cycle counter generating lots of interest at Edinburgh Canal Festival today. http://t.co/n3vR3tv4gK 4 hours ago
- Cycling for all, everyone should have the right to use active travel wp.me/pRpSv-ZF 7 hours ago
- RT @MomentumMag: Behind the scenes #bts with @indochino, @ScoutBoutique, and photographer @NelsonMouellic yesterday: http://t.co/of4jbJgESG 1 day ago
- RT @Lakerlikes: What sort of bike routes do we need to get kids cycling? - Cycling Weekly po.st/IhKsPS via @cyclingweekly @rachel… 1 day ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue jacket Blue jeans Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist children Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Green Jacket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Smart commuters Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots urban transport Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: Child transport
The next generation, it’s important to get children into good habits early, active travel as part of a healthy life style
Going home from school, cycle friendly places give teenagers the freedom they lose when they are strapped into cars to take them to from school, their friends, etc
Active travel can make for happier children. You can’t stop to play with the railing when strapped in the back of a car.
Child transport of a civilised city
Said it before and will say it again, kids love cycling
These Helios tandems are getting more popular as a means of family transport. by LaidBackBikes.
Happy, healthy kids on the school run, we need to make this normal, everyday and ordinary.
The bicycle is a very adaptable means of personal transport, looks like an Instrument case on the back in a civilised city, children can safely make their own way to and from school too.
“When I see a child on a balance bike I know there is hope for the human race”, as H.G. Wells didn’t quite say.
This is the way children should be collected from school.