The Cycle Chic Family
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- Share your #bikeablegood bikeablejo.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/sha… a lovely post from @BikeableJo 4 hours ago
- Active Travel is a very sociable form of transport wp.me/pRpSv-OB @copenhagenize you'd agree? (-; 4 hours ago
- Friends chatting, Active Travel is a very sociable form of transport wp.me/pRpSv-OB 8 hours ago
- RT @kim_harding: bikeablejo.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/sha… Share your #bikeablegood via @BikeableJo something to smile about :-) 9 hours ago
- Waiting at the lights wp.me/pRpSv-Oi 11 hours ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue jacket Blue jeans Blue scarf Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist children Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle cycle helmet Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cycling in high heels cyclist Denim shorts Dutch Bike edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Harris Tweed Harris Tweed Ride heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes Ripped jeans rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag Smart commuters smart dress Spring Spring/winter Summer Taking home shopping the Meadows UGG boots urban transport Waiting at the lights Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: Child transport
There is a new cargo bike on the Edinburgh scene, this one is possibly the first Urban Arrow in the UK, imported by Dave Gardiner of Laid Back Bikes for an Edinburgh resident. We hope to see more cargo bike … Continue reading
More kids going home from school, and why not?
“Daddy I’m tired of walking”, she had been walking, but decided she was too tired and wanted to ride instead.
Shopping on the school run… … who says you need to have a car?
Always good to see the younger generation enjoying the freedom of the bicycle.
Kids love cycling and motor traffic free routes like the Meadows give then the freedom to do so.