The Cycle Chic Family
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @kim_harding: youthscotland.org.uk/news/call-for-… Call for Edinburgh women to get on their bike at Leith Festival Gala Day! 15 hours ago
- Brown leather jacket wp.me/pRpSv-Fl 17 hours ago
- RT @tracygriffen: Last night inbetween PT sessions, a man popped by my fitness studio to tell me he's excited to have tickets for @copenhag… 19 hours ago
- RT @edfoc: We have some great talks edfoc.org.uk/events/talks/ with rare opportunities to see @copenhagenize & @JulianaBuhring get your tickets… 20 hours ago
- RT @EdinburghBikes: We've got two pairs of Edinburgh Festival of Cycling tickets to give away. Enter here - a.pgtb.me/m4vZ7s @edfoc 20 hours ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Blue jeans Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist edinburgh Fixie Footwear Friends heels Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament red bike Red Jacket rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Shopping Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag Spring Summer the Meadows UGG boots winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: Child cyclist
H.G. Wells once said “Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.” These days it has to be when you see children allowed to ride bicycles without fear, … Continue reading
As we have said before, children love cycling
Always good to see the younger generation enjoying the freedom of the bicycle.
Stabiliser used to be the standard way to learn to ride, but these days balance bikes are more commonly seen.
It is notable that in recent years there has been an increase in the number of young children riding cycles (of one form or another), but it is a great shame that the City of Edinburgh Council has no plans … Continue reading
Kids love cycling and motor traffic free routes like the Meadows give then the freedom to do so.
by Sally Hinchcliffe. As part of the carnival atmosphere of Pedal on Parliament this child dressed as a lobster.
School run dad, start them young and they will ride for life!
A new cyclist with her dad.