The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- Friends riding wp.me/pRpSv-YO 23 hours ago
- RT @CliveAndrews: So, @Honda_UK, what's with the speed camera in flames on your Type R ad? One for @ASA_UK? http://t.co/Ll4dYgED9h 1 day ago
- @CriticalMassEDI What did you make of @BarryDidcock's ( heraldscotland.com/barry-didcock) comments in the Sunday Herald? http://t.co/z3sKiAcvom 1 day ago
- @ChrisInGlasgow maybe this would be of interest thediscerningcyclist.co.uk/2014/07/fairwe… 1 day ago
- @ChrisInGlasgow 35"? Not sure I understand the measurement, old money that is 35 inches, can't be right. 1 day ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue jacket Blue jeans Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist children Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Green Jacket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Smart commuters Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots urban transport Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: Child cyclist
Said it before and will say it again, kids love cycling
Happy, healthy kids on the school run, we need to make this normal, everyday and ordinary.
“When I see a child on a balance bike I know there is hope for the human race”, as H.G. Wells didn’t quite say.
H.G. Wells once said “Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.” These days it has to be when you see children allowed to ride bicycles without fear, … Continue reading
As we have said before, children love cycling
Always good to see the younger generation enjoying the freedom of the bicycle.
Stabiliser used to be the standard way to learn to ride, but these days balance bikes are more commonly seen.