The Cycle Chic Family
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- RT @referendumscot: Edinburgh trams triumph?? Read more bit.ly/J8EXqB @EdinburghCC @EdinburghBikes #tramsfiasco @EdinCycleChic @ed… 3 hours ago
- RT @FreedomCycliste: RT @classicretro: someone a bit good did this poster- nice work http://t.co/P9uoXiyMro 3 hours ago
- RT @MujeresBicibles: ...La vida rueda con flores, nuestro logo #2014 #RodadaDeAltura #HazteBicible #RodadaDeLuna #DiaEnBici #LunesDeCiudad … 3 hours ago
- RT @Allan_Kit: @kim_harding as ever gets it right. kimharding.net/blog/?p=1913 Stricter Liability for Scotland! @roadshare Sign here: http://t.c… 4 hours ago
- RT @Allan_Kit: "It's time we ended the culture of over-casualised driving and remind everybody that a driving licence is a privilege, not … 4 hours ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue jacket Blue jeans Blue scarf Brompton Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist children Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle cycle helmet Cycle parking cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cycling in high heels cyclist Denim shorts Dutch Bike edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Harris Tweed Harris Tweed Ride heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes Ripped jeans rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag Smart commuters smart dress Spring Spring/winter Summer Taking home shopping the Meadows UGG boots urban transport White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: car free
Just going from A to B, the bicycle as a means of transport, citizen cyclists, that is what Cycle Chic is all about.
Always good to see another cargo bike in Edinburgh, in this case a WorkCycles Fr8 in Newington.
by kandu’s photos. Is the a Cambridge Raincoat we see? Yes it is and stylishly worn. by kandu’s photos. Yes he was playing the harmonic. by kandu’s photos. Is that Heels on Wheels? (;
Another amazing Pedal on Parliament protest ride, although it was more like a carnival, certainly it had a very festive feel. Good to see that there we people among the Lycra throng just in ordinary cloths and some that had … Continue reading
It is remarkable how often you see people taking their shopping home by bike and yet the shop keeper seem to think that no one shops by bike.
Always good to see the younger generation enjoying the freedom of the bicycle.