The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- Friends riding wp.me/pRpSv-YO 8 hours ago
- RT @CliveAndrews: So, @Honda_UK, what's with the speed camera in flames on your Type R ad? One for @ASA_UK? http://t.co/Ll4dYgED9h 13 hours ago
- @CriticalMassEDI What did you make of @BarryDidcock's ( heraldscotland.com/barry-didcock) comments in the Sunday Herald? http://t.co/z3sKiAcvom 1 day ago
- @ChrisInGlasgow maybe this would be of interest thediscerningcyclist.co.uk/2014/07/fairwe… 1 day ago
- @ChrisInGlasgow 35"? Not sure I understand the measurement, old money that is 35 inches, can't be right. 1 day ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue jacket Blue jeans Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist children Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Green Jacket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Smart commuters Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots urban transport Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: car free
Said it before and will say it again, kids love cycling
Just going from A to B, the bicycle as a means of transport, citizen cyclists, that is what Cycle Chic is all about.
Always good to see another cargo bike in Edinburgh, in this case a WorkCycles Fr8 in Newington.
by kandu’s photos. Is the a Cambridge Raincoat we see? Yes it is and stylishly worn. by kandu’s photos. Yes he was playing the harmonic. by kandu’s photos. Is that Heels on Wheels? (;
Another amazing Pedal on Parliament protest ride, although it was more like a carnival, certainly it had a very festive feel. Good to see that there we people among the Lycra throng just in ordinary cloths and some that had … Continue reading
It is remarkable how often you see people taking their shopping home by bike and yet the shop keeper seem to think that no one shops by bike.