The Republic of Cycle Chic
Follow on Twitter
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- Blue denim dungarees wp.me/pRpSv-Yo 16 hours ago
- White linen jacket or striped polo shirt, dress for your day, not for your mode of transport wp.me/pRpSv-Ym 1 day ago
- RT @Stitch_Mi_Lane: Who saw Clothes to Die For on BBC last night? We proudly produce our garments in the UK, and tell you who made them.. h… 1 day ago
- RT @roadshare: David Martin @davidmam says best thing about cycling is hills esp the downhills with wind in your hair and sun on your face … 1 day ago
- Orange shoulder bag wp.me/pRpSv-Yk 2 days ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Black leather jacket Blue bike Blue jacket Blue jeans Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist children Child seat Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist Denim shorts DM boots Dutch Bike Dutch style edinburgh Fixed gear Fixie Footwear Friends Friends chatting Front wire basket Green Jacket Harris Tweed heels High heels Hipster Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament personal transport Practical transport red bike Red Jacket Red scarf red shoes rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Sheepskin jacket Shopping shopping by bike Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag single-speed Smart commuters Spring Summer Taking home shopping Taking shopping home the Meadows UGG boots urban transport Waiting at the lights White scarf Wicker basket winter Winter cyclist
Tag Archives: Bicycle
“Put the fun between your legs”, that’s what it says on the frame, need we say more? ;-)
A Pedersen in Marchmont, a classic bike
Riding an e-bike can be useful for those who don’t want to work up a sweat, when in a hurry. The other way is to just ride slower.
Fixed gear bikes are increasingly popular, which use goes to show that Edinburgh is NOT too hilly for cycling.
The simple addition of a front basket can make the bicycle more practical as personal transport
When the sun is shining, life is sweet, so people get their bikes out and make the most of it
The bicycle is a very adaptable means of personal transport, looks like an Instrument case on the back in a civilised city, children can safely make their own way to and from school too.
Lovely to see old bikes like this Blue Raleigh twenty shopper being take out of sheds and used again