The Cycle Chic Family
We support: Pedal on Parliament
We support: the Cycling Embassy of Great Britain
We support: The Times Cities fit for cycling campaign
We support: European Citizen´s Initiative “20mph – making streets liveable!”
Search Edinburgh Cycle Chic
- @denmarkinuk @edfoc we are really looking forward to @copenhagenize's talk too (: 4 hours ago
- RT @denmarkinuk: 50 inspiring Copenhagen cycling images on display @edfoc in Edinburgh – photos by @copenhagenize goo.gl/qTkio 4 hours ago
- RT @HollyBrollyy: "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes." 4 hours ago
- RT @TweedRun: These photos on flicker are of the Svajerløb - Cargo Bike Race on from the 1940s. Hope you find them as inspiring... http://t… 4 hours ago
- RT @POPScotland: We will be meeting with the transport minister @KeithBrownMSP next week. Is that anything you would like us to say to him?… 4 hours ago
Tag Cloud"Cycle Chic" Autumn Basket Bicycle Bicycle Basket bike Blue jeans Brown Leather Jacket car free Cargo Bike Child cyclist Child transport citizen cyclist City cycling commuter cycle cycling Cycling footwear Cycling headware Cycling headwear cyclist edinburgh Fixie Footwear Friends heels Jeans Meadows Pedal on Parliament red bike Red Jacket rucksack Sandals School run Scotland Shopping Shorts Shorts and tights Shoulder bag Spring Summer the Meadows UGG boots winter Winter cyclist
Category Archives: Not Scotland
Another amazing Pedal on Parliament protest ride, although it was more like a carnival, certainly it had a very festive feel. Good to see that there we people among the Lycra throng just in ordinary cloths and some that had … Continue reading
Dear British Cycling if you would like to encourage women to cycle, may we suggest that you try something like this video.
Just came across this great video of the Münchner Radl&Fashion Show: wouldn’t it be great to have something like this in Edinburgh?
Nora and One Left tell us “All I want for Christmas is a red bicycle”, need we say more? Nora and One Left’s Bicycle album can be downloaded in a number of formats from the band’s website or from iTunes. … Continue reading
Aumon: part of great find on Flickr, a collection of vintage cycling adverts.
Muse, could a Dressing for the Destination fashion show work in Edinburgh? OK, maybe not out of doors in this weather, but there are other ways of doing things, a thought for the future.
Ever worried about how to mount bicycle while wearing a short skirt without flashing? Well here is how… … or you could just ride a bicycle with the drop frame (aka step-though frame).
We came across this video which we rather enjoyed and so decided to share, hope you enjoy it too…